General Black Shark 4 Pro Global Converted ROM
In short, these triggers are perfect if you like having more buttons on your phone. Enhancing the gaming experience are the Black Shark’s stereo speakers, which are perfectly aligned at the top and bottom edge. Images are sharp for outdoor scenes, though the shadows look darker than expected. Besides, the main appeal of the Black Shark is gaming performance. And it doesn’t disappoint here, with the phone handling mobile games at the highest settings with aplomb. Gameplay was fluid in Call of Duty and Real Racing 3, especially the latter, which supports 120fps.
If you are using this phone or have experience with this phone, select this option. Performance hopes were given a boost recently when GSMArena posted a report that a Black Shark 4 prototype had just attained the highest benchmark scores on AuTuTu, clocking up 788,505 points. As of 28 April, the regular model is available to pre-order from the Black Shark website. That’s ahead of the device going on sale in the UK and Europe from 6 May. Nothing has been revealed with regards to a global launch of the Black Shark 4 Pro – that may never materialise.
- This focus on power and visuals, while appealing to enthusiasts, often intimidates potential consumers who are less willing to commit to the edgy aesthetics.
- It comes with an impressive 165Hz AMOLED display, a 5,000mAh battery, 65W fast charging, a 720Hz touch sampling rate, and one of the best cooling systems that I have ever seen.
- The magnetic pop-up triggers simulate the physical feel of actual triggers on controllers, making for a responsive and satisfying tactile experience for gamers.
- The Black Shark 4 Pro fields a triple camera setup at the rear, with a 64MP https://www.fotoartbook.com/archives/171593 main camera, 8MP ultra-wide, and a 5MP macro.
Also, the screen-To-Body ratio is about 85.8% while the pixel density is ~395 PPI. It is however powered by a Li-Po 4500 mAh non-removable battery.
- The memory comes with 256 GB of internal storage with 12 GB of RAM, second variant 128GB 12GB RAM, third variant 128GB 8GB RAM and fourth variant 128GB 6GB RAM.
- LINK Customers can always be certain that gadgets capabilities can be increased by downloading and installing upgraded firmware, whereas in this article we will explain how to do it.
- It also allows for game macros – something not found on most gaming phones – that allow you to trigger repetitive actions with a single tap of a button, further aligning the PC and mobile gaming experiences.
- The Snapdragon 888 may now be bested by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, but it’s still more than capable of handling the best mobile games of the moment, and then some.
It really is an impressive feat of engineering, and that translates to a high-end mobile gaming experience devoid of freezing or lag. If you want to see how the Black Shark 4 Pro compares, take a look at our pick of the best gaming phones. One area where the Black Shark 4 Pro excels is in the display department. The FHD+ (1080 x 2400) display measures in at an impressive 6.67in, with E4 AMOLED tech providing a vivid, bright and detailed visual experience perfect for mobile gaming and movie watching alike. Lastly, the most notable design switch-up from last year’s Black Shark 4 is the use of a frosted matte backing.